Welcome to the land of Shiny


The home of exuberant amateurism.

Sunday 3 June 2012

Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee celebrations with Drag Dressforms

The Queen Of All She Surveys is pictured here with her dearly beloved family, The Pearly King and little Miss Right Now (Goose Neck is impersonating Joan Collins from her Dynasty Era, yes, doesn't she just!) and probably the most important person present; The Tea Boy.
Enjoy the Jubilee celebrations wherever you and are whatever you are doing.

Click on them to make them bigger.



Happy Jubilee creating!
Gini
xx

7 comments:

Electra said...

hahahahahaha! Here I've just spent hours watching the flotilla and I could have seen the royal family up close right here! Who knew?
I love all the details on this piece Gini!

Gez Butterworth said...

Beautiful artwork Gini. Love the little bunting is it a stamp? Your Royal family is looking fab of course! Enjoy your day. Gez.

Karen said...

Awe, this has made me smile & giggle my lovely!!! Superb work as always xxx

Jana said...

Oh, this is fabulous. LOVE those royals. And I agree, the tea boy is essential. Wonderful piece.

There is NO late with Opus Gluei. You are right on time.

Rosemary said...

Oh Gini, this is wonderful! I love the Queen of All She Surveys and she wouldn't be complete without her Pearly King. This is great and well in keeping with the Jubilee celebrations! I think the bunting looks perfect with the family portrait (and shouldn't we ALL channel our inner Joan Collins/Alexis?).

Margaret said...

This is brill! it has to be one of my favs of yours, such a great combo! love it! Queenie would be proud Mx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Gini - it's so refreshing to see something "Jubilee" which is unique and quirky. The outfits are wonderful and I love the bunting (is it a stamp Gini)?

Have a happy weekend - hugs, Sylvia xxx