Welcome to the land of Shiny


The home of exuberant amateurism.

Friday 22 June 2012

Sketch Challenge 133. Skipping Stones Design.

I followed the sketch quite literally to make this Hot Air Balloon card.
Unfortunately I don't yet have any Skipping Stone Design stamps but have my eye on a couple of gorgeous designs.
Click on it to make it bigger.




This is the sketch:






These are some of the wonderful stamps sets available.
The first two with just the cutest robin:-


                                                             Heartsong 2





 Heartsong. 

 Beautiful Botanicals.
 


 Dandelion Dreams




Healing Wings.

The sentiments are really good for the ever hard card to make; Sympathy for bereavement cards. The poem "Do not stand at my grave and weep" is wonderful and uplifting and I like to include it in Bereavement cards so I'm pleased to see it as a clear stamp.




My card is made using the set "Aim for the clouds" by There She Goes Stamps, another American stamp company that has loads of great stamp sets. The font used on the sentiments is really nice too.
I've paper pieced the stamps with Bo Bunny Double dot papers and the Hot Air Ballon is an Echo Park paper.

Happy Creating!
Gini
xx

6 comments:

Karen said...

Your card looks soooo summery, well, if my memory serves me right eh!! Beautiful work sweetie. Off to take a look at the stamps, just cannot resist xxx

Electra said...

Oh my, you're Gini again! This is WONDERFUL!!!

wendyp said...

Fabulous job with the sketch! Thanks for playing along with Skipping Stones Design sketch challenge!

Jingle said...

I love what you did with this sketch! So cute! Thanks for playing along with us over at Skipping Stones Design!

Katie Gehring said...

Love all these super saturated colors!

Ana Cristina Caldatto said...

lindos conjuntos!