Welcome to the land of Shiny


The home of exuberant amateurism.

Tuesday 6 December 2011

Modified Easel Desk Calendars.

I have been making these desk calendar Christmas presents over the last several months.
This is my version of the fantastic punched screen card tutorial Jane Johnson made for Whiff of Joy Inspirations here.
However I did use my easel aperture card method instead, that I describe here.

I fell in love with this Kanban stamp set Moulin Divas- Tres Chic when I saw it featured in Craft Stamper earlier in the year.
The papers are from GCD studios 8" Paris Nights collection that is just superb.
Click on any picture to make it bigger.
Oh la la.

Calendar 1



Calendar 2



Calendar 3



Calendar 4



Calendar 5


I ran out of steam after the 5th one although I had ideas for more variations, as they do take quite a while to make but some desk calendars I've made in the past are going into their 3rd year with a new set of calendar pages so they can last year after year.

Happy creating!
Gini
xx

7 comments:

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Gini - I am speechless! Everything you create is perfect to the last little detail, and these stunning calendars are no exception.
Love love love them.

{{{{hugs}}}} Sylvia xx

Electra said...

Oh my, you have been busy! These are absolutely gorgeous Gini!

Sherry said...

Oo-la-la indeed Gini!! They're all fabulous or should I say absolument fantastique (I had to google translate that - lol) I've bought a little suppy of calendars myself from Hobbycraft but haven't done anything with them yet! Thanks for the inspiration :)

Sue said...

These are absolutely gorgeous Ginny, they are beautful papers, and I love your tiny details like the pearls on your butterfly x

Karen said...

oooo Gini, these are soooo pretty my lovely..lucky the peeps who get these!!!

The stamps I used on my calendar pages are by Kanban sweetie, HUGS xxx

Rosemary said...

I agree with Sylvia-Anne, your work is incredibly precise and the results are EXQUISITE. I wish I had a tenth of your design eye and ability. These are gorgeous, my dear, absolutely gorgeous. The papers are sumptuous and the image and the embellishments come together wonderfully!

Jane said...

Hi Gini! Thanks for letting me know you used the tutorial = so glad you liked it! Your cards are stunning! love the gorgeous swirls you've used for the screen and beautiful images! hugs, Jane x