Welcome to the land of Shiny


The home of exuberant amateurism.

Thursday 21 October 2010

I'm an ecstatic winner!

I was very lucky to be one of the 10 winners of the Craft Stamper magazine's 10th Birthday Competition with this card. (Blogged about here.)



I did a huge squeally happy dance on finding out, I don't think Himself has recovered yet from the spectacle of it, I would imagine it is burnt onto his retinas good and proper. Ha!



I'm published on page 67 of the November 2010 Edition of the magazine along with all the other fabulous winners.


My personal favourite from the winners is Andrea Neville's Graffiti Card, a brilliantly clever card using the wonderful Daniel Torrente characters from Stampotique.

A HUGE ENORMOUS thank you to the Craft Stamper crew and all the wonderful sponsors who provided these fabtastic prizes.


Here are links to their websites:

Art journey
Blade Rubber Stamps
Crafty Notions
Crafty Individuals
De Stempelwinkel
Elusive Images
PaperArtsy
The Artistic Stamper
The Stamp Man
Stampattack Art Stamps

It'll take me ages to try out all my winning loot.
I encourage you, yes YOU to enter some competitions if you've never done so before, especially if you've made something a little different from normal.
You gotta be in it to win it and I wish you lots of good luck :-)

Happy creating for competitions!
Gini
xx

5 comments:

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Huge Congratulations Gini - you so deserved to win, and I wish you lots of crafting joy when you play with all those fabulous new toys!!
Love and Hugs, Sylvia xxx

Karen said...

I knew you could win something!!!! Now then....what did you get? Spill missus XXX

Sherry said...

Congratulations again Gini - so well deserved as your card was fantastic!

Electra said...

I know I already said "Congratulations!", but "Congratulations!" When are we going to see your loot? You have a camera. I know you do.

Gini said...

Weeeeell, I thought I could get away with a photo of the magazine page showing the loot, the last photo in the post, because I have put it all away tidily (like a tidy good girl), it's quite a good photo if you click on it...
Gini
xx