Welcome to the land of Shiny


The home of exuberant amateurism.

Wednesday 7 October 2009

Opus Gluei Challenge #26 Bling it on...

How could I possibly resist this challenge, everything I make could be entered here, apart from my last post in which I tried to make something without shiny, but couldn't quite manage it. :-)

So I have made the lady with no name and no story (gasp), she was stubbornly silent about herself, which I can only presume is because I was making her especially for a friend and I think she must be saving up her story for her predestined human and her new home!

Without flash so the detail can be seen.
Click on her images to make her bigger.




With flash so the shiny can be seen.





I made her in much the same way as Hoity Toity Kiora.


Happy Crafting Everyone!
Gini
xx

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

She's lovely and one of those quiet types whose beauty beckons to people but she herself is almost frightened by it eh? Am I getting too involved here (LOL)??? But she is very pretty and does have her bling which is just what we were looking for in the theme!